Old is definitely good when you and your kitty bring in Yesterday's News Cat Litter. Made of recycled newspaper, these pellets leave a smaller footprint on the environment than traditional clay. Best of all, this eco-friendly product is three-times more absorbent than clay, and 99.7% dust free, so you can breathe easy. It's made for everyday use and is tough on odors—keeping your home odor and tracking free. Plus, with a cat litter made from recycled materials, you know you're making a choice for the good of your cat, home, and the environment.
- Made with pellets of recycled paper, which makes for a smaller ecological footprint.
- Ideal for everyday use, and the low-tracking formula keeps your kitty from leaving traces of his potty-time wherever he goes.
- Eco-friendly litter is 3 times more moisture-absorbent than clay.
- Utilizing recycled paper makes this formula 99.7% dust-free—so you and your kitty can breathe easy!
- Light on your wallet, but tough on odors to keep your home as fresh as possible.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.